Dubuque Days of Caring April 27, 2018
Volunteers can donate as much time as they wish – from one hour to one day – depending upon their schedules. The most important resource our community has is its people. Volunteers who work, who invest and who care about making a long-term change in the community make it a better place to live, work, play and do business. Volunteers make the projects successful!
For questions or more information please email email@example.com.
- 1. Volunteer
- 1. Do I have to sign in with my Facebook account or can I just sign in with a username and password?
You may utilize Facebook if you wish OR you can set up a separate username and password.
- 2. Can I register a team on Get Connected or can you only register individually?
- 3. I signed up and now I want to go back and add my teammates, what do I need to do?
- 4. If I fan Dubuque Days of Caring page, does that mean that I am registered?
- 5. What if I don’t see the project that I wanted to sign up for?
All projects that Days of Caring has received requests for are listed on our Get Connected page. However, if you are looking for a specific agency or don’t see a project listed that fits your needs please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to accommodate your request!
- 6. What else can I use Get Connected for?
Get Connected can be used year round to find many community opportunities! You can search for other needs in our community by agency or interest. It will also track the volunteer hours that you have completed!